Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Upcoming Xbox 360 Games I'd Like to Play

There are so many good games coming out, I had to make a list to help organize my thoughts because I definitely won't get them all.  


This list is subject to changes and reordering.  Tier 1 games are games I want the most, tier 3 are games I'm less excited about but would like to play...


----Tier 1:  Will Pre-Order----
Battlefield 3 - Oct 25!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Skyrim - Nov 11
Madden 12 - Aug 30
NHL 12 - Sept 13


----Tier 2:  Would Like to Play Soon, Probably Not Pre-Ordering----
NCAA 12 - July 12
Dead Island - Sept 6
Ghost Recon Future Soldier - Oct 30
Tomb Raider - Sept 30


----Tier 3:  Want to play next year or so----
FIFA 12 - Sept 30
NBA 2k12
Forza 4 - TBA
Arkham City - Oct 18
Bioshock Infinite - Dec 31
Mass Effect 3 - Mar 6
LA Noire - already out
Assassin's Creed: Revelations - Nov
From Dust - July 20

No comments:

Post a Comment